* Link to the person who tagged you.
* Mention the rules.
* Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
* Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
* Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment to let them know that they’ve been tagged.
I was tagged for this- the Quirky Meme, by desertratmama
1. I love words. We went fishing one time and I forgot to bring a book. so I read every thing in the vehicle I could find, including all of the car manuals, the maps, etc.
2. Speaking of maps, I have to have one where ever we go. I will pull it out and look at it regularly to try and figure out where we are. Even on an airplane I will pull out the airlines magazine and look for a route of where the plane flies then try and figure out where we are.
3. We don't go to concerts because I can't deal with the crowds. Abe would probably love to go, but he knows that I am really weird about this. If we go somewhere I spend quite a bit of time planning how we will be able to get out when we are done - including which exit to drive out of.
4. Yep, I deal with things by ignoring them. We have had quite a few fights because I didn't tell abe something - didn't tell him because I didn't want to talk about it. If you don't talk about it, it isn't real. Not the best way of coping, but tends to be my way.
5. I enjoy creating spreadsheets with excel - including formulas that are linked from one workbook to another. I use spreadsheets for everything. Most people would create a document, I create a spreadsheet.
6. Regardless of how bad they are, I can't delete pictures from my computer. I probably have hundreds of th em that I just can't get rid of. Maybe I will find some wonderful thing in each of them.
As I don't know anyone that leaner doesn't know, I can't link to anyone...